Andrea Boring is a Catholic wife, mother, web designer, entrepreneur, blogger and speaker. She is a work at home mom passionate about helping bloggers, health coaches, and small business owners find their niche in the online world and providing them with expertise and assistance by developing beautiful blogs and websites with her biz partner/bff Jamie who also has has 2 sets of twins. Over 50 bloggers and small businesses have trusted Andrea and her team to design visually stunning and highly functional websites and blogs. With a deep understanding of social media, blogging and personal branding, Andrea lends her knowledge in speaking engagements on a variety of topics including:
- Why you need a blog for your direct sales business
- Blogging 101: Where do I Start?
- Social Media 101: How to Leverage the Power of Social Media for Your Business
She is also available to speak on a variety of Catholic topics including:
- Invasion of Grace: How I discovered True Joy Through the Beauty of Surrender
- Finding and Using Your God-given Talents to Fulfill your Destiny
- Finding the Blessings (even when you don’t want to)
- Catholic Mothering in Challenging Times
Andrea received her Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice from Bowling Green State University and her Juris Doctor from the University of Dayton School of Law. She and her husband, David have been married for nine years and are natives of Columbus, Ohio. They are parents to five kiddos including 2 sets of twin boys and reside in Mesa, Arizona, just minutes away from her parents who love and support her unconditionally.
Please click here to contact Andrea with any questions or requests for speaking engagements.